Stanford University’s Heart Center Clinical and Translational Research Program is looking for a Data Analyst (RDA1) to handle and analyze giant quantities of data, sometimes technical or scientific in nature, beneath the course of undertaking researchers, investigators, and different analysis workers. The Heart Center helps a variety of analysis initiatives and we’re searching for a Data Manager to work with investigators, analysis coordinators, and biostatisticians to help the rising wants of our group. We are searching for an applicant who can handle a variety of assignments with tight turnaround instances and is keen to contribute to the expansion and studying of a dynamic workforce ranging in expertise. We would really like you to have expertise in knowledge administration working with giant datasets, REDCap, and Electronic Medical Records, and have the ability to talk with analysis groups to assist them acquire, assemble, summarize and analyze their research datasets.
• Collect, handle and clear datasets.
• Employ new and current instruments to interpret, analyze, and visualize multivariate relationships in knowledge.
• Create databases and stories, develop algorithms and statistical fashions, and carry out statistical analyses acceptable to knowledge and reporting necessities.
• Use system stories and analyses to determine doubtlessly problematic knowledge, make corrections, and decide root trigger for knowledge issues from enter errors or insufficient subject edits, and recommend doable options.
• Develop stories, charts, graphs and tables to be used by investigators and for publication and presentation.
• Analyze knowledge processes in documentation.
• Collaborate with college and analysis workers on knowledge assortment and evaluation strategies.
• Provide documentation primarily based on audit and reporting standards to investigators and analysis workers.
* – Other duties can also be assigned
• At least one-year earlier expertise in knowledge administration and database design.
• Experience working with REDCap, Electronic Medical Records, and different databases containing giant knowledge units.
• Being conversant in primary statistical ideas and expertise.
• Familiarity with statistical programming languages similar to R and SAS
• Being conversant in totally different knowledge codecs and in a position to switch datasets amongst these codecs.
• Experience working in medical analysis and/or a well being associated subject.
• Ability to work with others and want to coach and collaborate with analysis workers.
• Ability to deal with a variety of assignments and meet deadlines with minimal day-to-day instruction.
• Excellent written and verbal communication expertise, and robust analytical expertise.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE (REQUIRED):
Bachelor’s diploma or a mix of schooling and related expertise. Experience in a quantitative self-discipline similar to economics, finance, statistics or engineering.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES (REQUIRED):
• Substantial expertise with MS Office and analytical applications.
• Strong writing and analytical expertise.
• Ability to prioritize workload.
CERTIFICATIONS & LICENSES:
• Sitting in place at pc for lengthy durations of time with intensive keyboarding/dexterity.
• Occasionally use a phone.
• Rarely writing by hand.
* – Consistent with its obligations beneath the regulation, the University will present cheap lodging to any worker with a incapacity who requires lodging to carry out the important features of his or her job.
Some work could also be carried out in a laboratory or subject setting.