Lagos Innovates acknowledges that creating investor-ready startups is important to the general progress of the ecosystem. To assist enhance investability and finally survival charges of Lagos-based startups, Lagos Innovates in partnership with Honeywell Group is supporting capability improvement by facilitating entry to IDE- or tech-focused entrepreneurship content material and programming.
The Talent Development Programme funds as much as 80% of the price of program attendance by the very best potential people (founders, builders or tech startup workers) lively within the Lagos tech startup ecosystem by a pupil mortgage program. Please see connected pointers
- Applicants should be between the ages of 22 & 40.
- Applicants will need to have accomplished NYSC as at July 2020.
- Applicants should be Lagos residents.
Lagos Innovates has partnered with the next coaching companions, and candidates can select the coaching accomplice and course they’re involved in.
1. Univelcity – 42 Montgomery Rd, Sabo Yaba,Lagos (In individual Training solely)
Courses provided at Univelcity:
2. Full Stack Development for Mobile Applications (React Native, API Development)
3. Python Programming for Web and Data Science. (PYTHON OOP, DJANGO & Data Science)
4. Frontend Design & Engineering: (UI/UX, HTML, CSS, ES6 & React JS)
Application hyperlink for Univelcity: https://bit.ly/UNIVELCITYxLSETFApplication
2. NESA by Makers Academy – (Online Training)
Courses provided at NESA:
Application hyperlink for NESA : bit.ly/NESAxLSETFApplication
3. Slatecube – (Online Training)
Courses provided at Slatecube :
1. Full Stack Web Development
3. Comprehensive Digital Marketing
4. GIT and GITHUB for builders
Application hyperlink for Slatecube : https://www.slatecube.com/digitalskills/apply.
Friday, 21st August 2020.