AML Data Analyst, AVP
AML Data Analyst
Regional Marketing Statement
State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world’s main supplier of monetary companies to institutional buyers together with funding servicing, funding administration and funding analysis and buying and selling. With $31.62 trillion in belongings beneath custody and administration and $2.51 trillion in belongings beneath administration as of December 31, 2018, State Street operates globally in additional than 100 geographic markets and employs over 40,000 worldwide. For extra data, go to State Street’s web site at www.statestreet.com.
State Street Corporation is constructing a transformational Anti-Money Laundering (AML) program by executing modern and efficient information and transaction monitoring methods. As an AML Data Analyst, you’ll assist develop new capabilities throughout AML techniques together with the design and execution of our new enterprise AML information lake. In addition, you’ll assist engineer state-of-the-art fashions, strategies, and options required to assist the brand new monitoring program. While constructing a brand new staff, you’ll leverage main know-how to develop POCs and take a look at software program efficacy primarily based on trade expertise throughout the AML and financial institution threat know-how area. You may also play a big function in partnering with enterprise items, information stewards, and IT groups for a greater understanding of the shopper journey throughout a number of traces of enterprise and set the roadmap to assist each enterprise line transparency and AML compliance wants. Solutions developed by this multi-faceted staff will assist enterprise threat and enterprise wants together with transaction monitoring throughout our world enterprise items in addition to commerce surveillance, market surveillance, ethics, and digital analytics.
- Support AML and enterprise stakeholders with the event of analytic insights into information to assist venture deliverables.
- Consume information from AML stakeholders together with the FIU to translate qualitative AML threat components into responsive threat fashions leveraging new know-how
- Synthesize information into options and analytic frameworks to assist ongoing monetary crime threat mitigation methods
- Support the appliance of financial, quantitative, and statistical abilities within the improvement of fashions to assist worthwhile development whereas mitigating monetary crime threat
- Develop statistical fashions and algorithms to establish information anomalies and assist threat identification efforts
- Test and keep information layer integrity whereas performing peer code opinions
- Leverage sturdy enterprise and communication abilities to establish and resolve information gaps, code points, whereas mining information for insights and patterns
- Support ongoing information engineering and database improvement together with required information transformation actions
- Bachelor’s diploma in a quantitative self-discipline, akin to Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Finance or associated subject, superior diploma most popular
- 6+ years of expertise in information administration, information forensics, reference or transactional information administration, information governance, information engineering information structure, information modeling or information evaluation expertise
- Experience with MDM instruments or merchandise (e.g. SAP MDG, Informatica, and so on)
- Strong SQL, R, Python, expertise required
- Proficiency with Actimize, Fircosoft, AWS, Informatica, and associated database instruments and know-how most popular
- Proficiency with banking and monetary markets most popular
Skills and Experience:
- Experience working with information and analytic options and the science behind them, both as a builder/supplier of those options or as a shopper that makes use of them.
- Strong abilities constructing optimistic enterprise accomplice relationships
- Strong networking abilities and talent to work throughout a number of organizations to perform numerous objectives
- Demonstrated capability to affect essential enterprise outcomes in a matrix primarily based, world setting
- Excellent verbal and written communication and collaboration abilities to successfully talk with each enterprise and technical improvement groups
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, results-oriented setting
- Familiarity with information privateness legal guidelines and controls (like: GDPR)
- Drive and dedication to the mission
- Results oriented
- Innovative and Analytical
- Customer centered