Dublin, Sept. 18, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Smart Shade Devices – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s providing.
Amid the COVID-19 disaster, the worldwide marketplace for Smart Shade Devices estimated at US$20.9 Million within the yr 2020, is projected to achieve a revised dimension of US$1.4 Billion by 2027, rising at a CAGR of 83% over the evaluation interval 2020-2027.
Wi-Fi Wireless Technology, one of many segments analyzed within the report, is projected to file a 86% CAGR and attain US$972.4 Million by the top of the evaluation interval. After an early evaluation of the enterprise implications of the pandemic and its induced financial disaster, progress within the Bluetooth phase is readjusted to a revised 81.8% CAGR for the following 7-year interval.
The U. S. Market is Estimated at $6.5 Million, While China is Forecast to Grow at 78.4% CAGR
The Smart Shade Devices market within the U. S. is estimated at US$6.5 Million within the yr 2020. China, the world`s second largest financial system, is forecast to achieve a projected market dimension of US$215 Million by the yr 2027 trailing a CAGR of 78.5% over the evaluation interval 2020 to 2027. Among the opposite noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, every forecast to develop at 74.7% and 70.4% respectively over the 2020-2027 interval. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to develop at roughly 56.1% CAGR.
Other Technologies Segment to Record 66.3% CAGR
In the worldwide Other Technologies phase, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 66.4% CAGR estimated for this phase. These regional markets accounting for a mixed market dimension of US$2.1 Million within the yr 2020 will attain a projected dimension of US$72.4 Million by the shut of the evaluation interval.
China will stay among the many quickest rising on this cluster of regional markets. Led by nations reminiscent of Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to achieve US$180.4 Million by the yr 2027. We carry years of analysis expertise to this ninth version of our report.
The report presents concise insights into how the pandemic has impacted manufacturing and the purchase aspect for 2020 and 2021. A brief-term phased restoration by key geography can be addressed.
Competitors recognized on this market embody, amongst others:
- Crestron Electronics, Inc.
- Hunter Douglas, Inc.
- Pella Corporation
- Somfy Systems Inc.
- Springs Window Fashions LLC
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Smart Shade Devices Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
- Smart Shade Devices Global Market Estimates and Forecasts in US$ by Region/Country: 2020-2027
- Smart Shade Devices Market Share Shift throughout Key Geographies Worldwide: 2020 VS 2027
- Wi-Fi Wireless Technology (Technology) World Market by Region/Country in US$: 2020 to 2027
- Wi-Fi Wireless Technology (Technology) Market Share Breakdown of Worldwide Sales by Region/Country: 2020 VS 2027
- Bluetooth (Technology) Potential Growth Markets Worldwide in US$: 2020 to 2027
- Bluetooth (Technology) Market Sales Breakdown by Region/Country in Percentage: 2020 VS 2027
- Other Technologies (Technology) Geographic Market Spread Worldwide in US$: 2020 to 2027
- Other Technologies (Technology) Market Share Distribution in Percentage by Region/Country: 2020 VS 2027
- Residential (End-Use) Demand Potential Worldwide in US$ by Region/Country: 2020-2027
- Residential (End-Use) Share Breakdown Review by Region/Country: 2020 VS 2027
- Commercial (End-Use) Worldwide Latent Demand Forecasts in US$ by Region/Country: 2020-2027
- Commercial (End-Use) Distribution of Global Sales by Region/Country: 2020 VS 2027
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Total Companies Profiled: 41
For extra details about this report go to https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/em8ljh
Research and Markets additionally provides Custom Research companies offering centered, complete and tailor-made analysis.
CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900