DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Data Historian – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to AnalysisAndMarkets.com’s providing.
The world marketplace for Data Historian is projected to succeed in US$1.1 billion by 2025, pushed by the rise of business massive knowledge and the rising significance of storing course of knowledge for time-series evaluation to extract phenomena like long-term developments, cyclical fluctuations and anomalies.
With fashionable companies working in data-intensive environments, knowledge is on the core of about each very important enterprise determination. Data volumes are growing at an alarming charge with organizations changing into extra scattered and huge variety of sensors getting used. Consolidating and managing the big quantity of business massive knowledge derived from varied gadgets, methods and purposes has develop into a significant problem for industries. On the opposite hand, speedy enlargement of companies has additional elevated the necessity for exact data to make correct selections.
Growing in recognition beneath this situation is knowledge historian additionally referred to as as operational historian or course of historian, and outlined as an clever software program program which captures and retrieves manufacturing in addition to course of knowledge by time and shops knowledge in a time sequence database.
Few of the advantages that strengthen the enterprise case for knowledge historian embody excessive velocity knowledge acquisition; 50x knowledge compression; decreased cupboard space; efficient in capturing plant IoT knowledge; full seize of plant working knowledge; allows complicated occasion processing; question interfaces that feed into enterprise BI pipes; faster and knowledgeable determination making; and ensures enterprise persevering with and catastrophe restoration.
China ranks because the quickest rising market with a CAGR of 5.9% over the evaluation interval supported by the altering perspective of the standard manufacturing sector in direction of BI. The Chinese manufacturing and manufacturing sector is tactically implementing long-term digitalization methods to realize manufacturing success each regionally and internationally. Illustrative of that is the truth that the home digital sector contributes over 6% to the countrys general GDP. Asia-Pacific excluding China follows subsequent with a 5.5% CAGR led by India and different Southeast Asian international locations.
Competitors recognized on this market embody, amongst others:
- Aspen Technology, Inc.
- AVEVA Group plc
- Canary Labs
- COPA-DATA GmbH
- Emerson Electric Co.
- GE Digital
- Honeywell International Inc.
- ICONICS, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- PTC, Inc.
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- Siemens AG
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- An Insight into Data Historian
- Evolution of Data Historians into Data Infrastructure
- Oil & Gas Industry Holds the Largest Share
- Growing Investments in Oil & Gas Exploration (2017-2025): Capital Expenditure in US$ Billion
- Asia-Pacific to Foster Fastest Growth
- Data Historian Becomes Distributed
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Data Historian Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- IIoT and the Changing Relevance of Data Historian
- Growing Investments in IoT by Manufacturing Firms Turns the Focus on Making IoT Deliver Business Value Via Analytics: Global Investments in Industrial IoT (IIoT) Platforms (In US$ Million) for the Years 2018, 2020, 2022 and 2025
- Process Historians Aid Digital Transformation
- Historian Emerges as an Useful Tool for Production Tracking
- Predictive Analytics Leverage Data Historian
- Analytics Receives New Significance as IoT Ecosystems Evolve & Data Growth Spirals, Making Aggregation & Analysis Buzzwords for IoT Success & Value Creation: Global Market for Data Analytics (In US$ Billion) by Type for the Years 2018 and 2023
- Advantages of Predictive Maintenance by % Share
- Machine Learning Emerges as an Evolving Application Platform
- Expanding Volumes of Industrial Big Data Sets the Demand for Data Historian
- Massive Volumes of Big Data Generated by IoT Accelerates the Criticality of Big Data Analytics and Technologies to Create Real World IoT Benefits: Global IoT Big Data (In Zettabytes) for the Years 2015, 2018 and 2020
- Strong Growth of Smart Manufacturing Concepts to Drive the Importance of Big Data in Predictive Asset Maintenance, Supply Chain/Inventory Planning, Energy Management & Process Management: Global Market for Smart Manufacturing (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2016, 2018, 2020 and 2022
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
REST OF EUROPE
REST OF WORLD
- Total Companies Profiled: 31
For extra details about this report go to https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/1ewdxw