Dublin, Oct. 13, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Digital Commerce Platform – Global Market Trajectory & Analytics” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s providing.
Global Digital Commerce Platform Market to Reach $18.8 Billion by 2027
Amid the COVID-19 disaster, the worldwide marketplace for Digital Commerce Platform estimated at US$7.4 Billion within the yr 2020, is projected to succeed in a revised dimension of US$18.8 Billion by 2027, rising at a CAGR of 14.2% over the evaluation interval 2020-2027.
Business-to-Consumer (B2C), one of many segments analyzed within the report, is projected to file a 14.1% CAGR and attain US$12.7 Billion by the top of the evaluation interval. After an early evaluation of the enterprise implications of the pandemic and its induced financial disaster, progress within the Business-to-Business (B2B) phase is readjusted to a revised 15.7% CAGR for the following 7-year interval.
The U. S. Market is Estimated at $2.2 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 13.7% CAGR
The Digital Commerce Platform market within the U. S. is estimated at US$2.2 Billion within the yr 2020. China, the world`s second largest economic system, is forecast to succeed in a projected market dimension of US$3.3 Billion by the yr 2027 trailing a CAGR of 13.7% over the evaluation interval 2020 to 2027. Among the opposite noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, every forecast to develop at 12.5% and 12.2% respectively over the 2020-2027 interval. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to develop at roughly 10.4% CAGR.
Other Business Models Segment to Record 11.8% CAGR
In the worldwide Other Business Models phase, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 11.7% CAGR estimated for this phase. These regional markets accounting for a mixed market dimension of US$665.8 Million within the yr 2020 will attain a projected dimension of US$1.4 Billion by the shut of the evaluation interval. China will stay among the many quickest rising on this cluster of regional markets. Led by nations equivalent to Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to succeed in US$2.2 Billion by the yr 2027.
The report presents concise insights into how the pandemic has impacted manufacturing and the purchase facet for 2020 and 2021. A brief-term phased restoration by key geography can be addressed.
Competitors recognized on this market embrace, amongst others:
- Apttus Corporation
- Demandware Inc.
- Digital River, Inc.
- Elastic Path Software, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Magento Inc.
- Oracle NetSuite
- Salesforce. com, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- E-Commerce: A Prelude
- Digital Commerce Platform: A Prelude
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Digital Commerce Platform Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Digital Commerce Market Trends
- Digital Commerce Challenges
- Digital Commerce Market Statistics
- Regional Market Share
- US Market Share and Analysis
- World Market Share and Analysis
- Regional E-Commerce Software Platforms Market Share
- Ecommerce Platforms Market Analysis
- Top E-Commerce Platforms
- E-Commerce Trends
- E-Commerce Challenges
- Ecommerce Statistics
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Market Facts & Figures
- Digital Commerce Platform Market Share (in %) by Company: 2019 & 2025
- Market Analytics
- Current & Future Analysis for Digital Commerce Platform by Business Model – Business-to-Business (B2B), Business-to-Consumer (B2C) and Other Business Models – Independent Analysis of Annual Sales in US$ Million for the Years 2020 by way of 2027
- 7-Year Perspective for Digital Commerce Platform by Business Model – Percentage Breakdown of Value Sales for Business-to-Business (B2B), Business-to-Consumer (B2C) and Other Business Models for the Years 2020 & 2027
- Current & Future Analysis for Digital Commerce Platform by End-Use – BFSI, Retail, IT & Telecommunication, Airline & Travel and Other End-Uses – Independent Analysis of Annual Sales in US$ Million for the Years 2020 by way of 2027
- 7-Year Perspective for Digital Commerce Platform by End-Use – Percentage Breakdown of Value Sales for BFSI, Retail, IT & Telecommunication, Airline & Travel and Other End-Uses for the Years 2020 & 2027
- Total Companies Profiled: 43
For extra details about this report go to https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/28r2vu
Research and Markets additionally affords Custom Research providers offering targeted, complete and tailor-made analysis.
CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager firstname.lastname@example.org For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900