Bangalore, Karnataka, India:
Data Science 360 – Data Science Specialization course by AnalytixLabs is the top-ranked within the annual information science education ranking performed by Analytics India Magazine for the yr 2020. With the perfect scores in standards similar to pedagogy, gender range, commencement outcomes, mentorship programme, ROI and model worth, the course is main when it comes to pupil evaluations as effectively.
Analytics India Magazine’s annual rankings of knowledge science and analytics programmes in India are an business benchmark. It has helped hundreds of aspiring college students and dealing professionals to pick the perfect institutes to study or upskill themselves and enter the world of knowledge science. This yr’s rankings have taken a unique method, with a broadened method to a extra strong repository of details about numerous programmes in information science and analytics.
This rating on on-line analytics and information science programmes in India consists of the programs which might be solely (100%) on-line. The rating has been accomplished throughout numerous parameters similar to pedagogy, college profile and credentials, gender range, college to pupil ratio, commencement final result, exterior relations, placement help, ROI, model worth and pupil assessment.
Other on-line programmes which have made it to the checklist are these by Ivy Proschool, Edvancer, on-line programmes by WileyNXT, Inventateq, JanBask Training, Board Infinity, 360 DigiTMG and Amity Future Academy.
The checklist of prime programs in keeping with the areas under:
- Data Science 360 – Data Science Specialization Course by AnalytixLabs
- Data Science With Machine Learning And Deep Learning Certification Course by Ivy Proschool
- Full-Stack Data Science With AI ML by AnalytixLabs
- PG Program In Data Science – UPES by Edvancer
- IIML Wiley Executive Program In Business And Data Analytics by WileyNXT
- IIML Wiley Executive Program In Data-Driven Product Management by WileyNXT
- IIML Wiley Executive Program In Analytics For F&A Professionals by WileyNXT
- Data Science Master Course by JanBask Training
- Post Graduate Diploma In Business Analytics & Intelligence by Amity Future Academy
- Data Science Online Course with Certification by Inventateq
- Data Science Course Training by Excelr
- Business Analytics/Certificate In Data Science by IMS Proschool
- Learning Path In Data Science by Board Infinity
- Full-Stack Data Scientist by 360 DigiTMG
- Post Graduate Program In Data Science by Amity Future Academy
The rankings are a results of an in depth course of together with steps similar to finishing up an in depth survey to get the perfect info from the institutes, follow-ups made on lacking and incorrect information, checks on the authenticity and correctness of knowledge after which an in depth rating is carried out.
Bhasker Gupta, CEO & Founder, AIM mentioned, “Data Science academic rankings are the only comprehensive rankings on academic institutions in the analytics and data science domain that judges the best-in-class training institutes and courses across their core offerings. These are quantitative and numbers-driven to provide a clear picture of how they compare against each other. With these rankings, we aim to provide the best picture of the online courses available for professionals and students to dive into the data science domain.”
The information science annual rankings by AIM publicly releases the rating methodology and survey information obtained from all of the institutes public, to make these rankings clear and unbiased.
Read the whole rating right here.
Founded in 2012, Analytics India Magazine has since been devoted to passionately championing and selling the analytics ecosystem in India. It chronicles the technological progress within the area of analytics, synthetic intelligence, information science, and large information by highlighting the improvements and gamers within the subject. Analytics India Magazine has been a pre-eminent supply of stories, info and evaluation for the Indian analytics ecosystem by protecting opinions, evaluation and insights on the important thing breakthroughs and developments in data-driven applied sciences in addition to highlighting how they’re being leveraged for future influence.
Read extra about AIM: www.analyticsindiamag.com.