Copyright 2021 PR Newswire. All Rights Reserved
DUBLIN, April 7, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — The “Global Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Market 2021” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s providing.
The “Global Blockchain and Cryptocurrency Market 2021” reveals persevering with curiosity of on-line retail and funds main international gamers in cryptocurrency and blockchain-based know-how. The publication signifies additionally that creating international locations are main the market.
Cryptocurrency is gaining momentum globally, with creating markets setting the traits
The report cites research displaying that by 2030, blockchain know-how is predicted to be a major contributor to the worldwide GDP, lifting it up by near USD 2 trillion. Meanwhile, if the state of affairs as at current, creating international locations will likely be setting the traits in cryptocurrency implementation and improvement.
Currently, Ukraine and Russia are main the rating of cryptocurrency adoption. Some African international locations made it to the highest ten regardless of their infrastructure challenges, and such Asian international locations as China, Vietnam, India, Thailand, Pakistan, are already among the many prime 20 international locations by cryptocurrency adoption. Middle East can be catching up, even supposing many international locations within the area nonetheless don’t enable any actions linked to blockchain.
The well being disaster impacts retail and repair sectors unequally
Globally, companies and shoppers have gotten extra open to blockchain know-how and cryptocurrency, in order that for main on-line retail and funds gamers there was no alternative left, to satisfy the demand.
As cited on this publication, Visa and Mastercard develop their choices by incorporating blockchain in numerous varieties, PayPal introduced intention to develop its cryptocurrency capabilities, Amazon and Apple are to introduce their digital foreign money initiatives, and Square, which was the primary public firm to permit transactions of Bitcoins by way of its Cash App, has made critical investments on this space.
All in all, regardless of these giant firms being more and more lively with Blockchain, the market is prone to see many newcomers within the close to future.
- This report covers the worldwide blockchain and cryptocurrency market. The report covers the actions of assorted governments, companies, banks, and shoppers available on the market.
- The following areas have been included: North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia, Middle East, and Africa.
- The report accommodates related details about worldwide comparisons, market traits, blockchain and cryptocurrency adoption charges and utilization, shopper preferences, and gamers. Not all varieties of data have been included for every nation, attributable to various information availability.
- The report begins with an outline of the worldwide regional blockchain and cryptocurrency market and nation comparisons by way of standards related to the market, corresponding to adoption charges. This is adopted by the chapter overlaying banks’ exercise within the blockchain and cryptocurrency market. The remainder of the report is split into regional chapters.
- Total Market Capitalization Of All Cryptocurrencies, in USD billion, January 2020 & December 2020
- Number of blockchain Wallet Users, in thousands and thousands, and Year-on-Year Change, in %, 2016 – 2020
- Net Additional Value of blockchain Technology to Global GDP, in USD billion, 2021f & 2025f & 2030f, and Share of blockchain-Based Solutions, in % of Total Global GDP, 2030f
- Net Additional Value of blockchain Technology to Global GDP, by Source of Contribution, in USD billion, 2021f & 2025f & 2030f
- Breakdown of Supposed Purposes Cryptocurrencies is Mainly Used for, by Respondents Occupational Status, incl. Financial Institutions, Cryptocurrency Industry, Government, and Private Sector, July 2020
- Breakdown of Respondents Attitude in direction of Cryptocurrency as an Effective Tool for Financial Inclusion in 5 Years, by Respondents Occupational Status, July 2020
- Breakdown of Cryptocurrency ATM Shares, by Manufacturer, March 2021
- Top 10 Cryptocurrency ATM Operators, by Number of Machines Run, and Their Share, in % of Total ATMs, March 2021
- Breakdown of Countries’ Shares on the P2P Bitcoin Marketplace LocalBicoins, incl. incl. Colombia, Nigeria, Russia, Venezuela, and the UK, in %, December 2020
- Cryptocurrency Adoption Index, by Country, June 2020
- Market Shares of Top Cryptocurrencies, in %, December 2020
- Top Five Cryptocurrencies Stored, Based on Net Number of Token Holders on Binance, and Top Five Longest Held Cryptocurrencies, Based on Average Holding Time on Binance, December 2020
- 30-Day Average Value of Trading Volume on Major Bitcoin Exchanges, in USD million, January 2020 – February 2021
- Breakdown of Cryptocurrencies, inlc. Altcoins, BTC, and Stablecoins, by Region, in % of All Regional Cryptocurrency Transactions, June 2020
- Share of Businesses Who Implemented blockchain Technology into Production, in %, March 2019 & March 2020
- Breakdown of Businesses Who Strongly or Somewhat Agree that Digital Assets Will be an Alternative for Fiat Currencies within the Next 5 – 10 Years, by Selected Countries, in %, March 2020
- Top Concerns for an Organization to Hold Bitcoin, in % of Financial Executives, February 2021
- Overview of Square’s and PayPal’s Activity on the Cryptocurrency Market, March 2021
- Square’s Total Segment Revenue, and Bitcoin Revenue, in USD million, 2019 & 2020
- Overview of Amazon’s, Apple’s, Facebook’s, and Walmart’s Activity on the Cryptocurrency Market, March 2021
- Overview of Visa’s and Mastercard’s Activity on the Cryptocurrency Market, March 2021
Banks Activity and Trends
- Overview of the Banks’ Activity on the Cryptocurrency Market and Trends, March 2021
- Overview of the Select Central Banks’ Activity on the Cryptocurrency Market, 2014 – 2020
- Share of Banks that Incorporated blockchain Technology in Some Form, in % of Banks Covered by the Bank of America, February 2021
- Breakdown of Banks’ Top Use Cases of blockchain, in %, 2019
- Bitcoin Depot
- Bitcoin of America
- Cash App
- General Bytes
- Genesis Coin
- National Bitcoin ATM
- Ribbit Capital
- SBI Group
For extra details about this report go to https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/y6qhzp
Research and Markets
Laura Wood, Senior Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call +1-917-300-0470
For U.S./CAN Toll Free Call +1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
U.S. Fax: 646-607-1907
Fax (outdoors U.S.): +353-1-481-1716
View unique content material:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/global-blockchain-and-cryptocurrency-market-report-2021-as-covid-19-lingers-major-online-retail-and-payments-players-are-opting-for-blockchain-technology-301264411.html
SOURCE Research and Markets