Data Science within the Post-Covid world
11 May 2021 at 9:00-11:00 (EEST)
In ZOOM (the hyperlink shall be offered after registration)
What has the Covid-19 Pandemia tought us? How can information science assist with understanding huge adjustments, making huge choices or societal data-analysis? How can the completely different areas of analysis profit from it? Have the analysis pursuits been drastically modified?
Data Science is an interdisciplinary area specializing in methodologies for extracting data and insights from information thus contributing to completely different areas of science. Come to our webinar and listen to the top-researchers from completely different areas of analysis. This webinar is organised by the Helsinki Centre for Data Science and it’s open for the general public and freed from cost.
You can discover the registration hyperlink right here (coming quickly) Please discover the time zone!
The preliminary program for the webinar:
- Prof George Crooks OBE MBChB FRCP FRCGP Chief Executive Officer for Digital Health & Care of Scotland’s nationwide innovation centre for digital well being and care.
- Topic: Delivering Sustainable Healthcare in a Post Covid World, Unlocking the facility of digital applied sciences!
- Mari Vaattovaara, Ph.D, Professor of Urban Geography, Director of the Institute of Urban and Regional Studies, Department of Geosciences and Geography, University of Helsinki.
- Ville Vuorinen, Assistant professor, Department of Mechanical Engineering, Aalto University
- different spekers shall be confirmed shortly
The host for this webinar is prof. Sasu Tarkoma, Director of HiDATA. The webinar shall be recorded and the recordings will be discovered right here on this similar web site a few days after the webinar.