SANTA CLARA, Calif., May 3, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Hitachi America, Ltd., the North American regional headquarters of Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE:6501), and Hitachi Vantara, the digital infrastructure, information administration, and digital options subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., right this moment introduced Hitachi Social Innovation Forum 2021 AMERICAS (HSIF) will likely be held on May 25-27, 2021.
The free three-day digital occasion will showcase visionaries and practitioners who’re main and deploying data-driven methods to unravel a number of the hardest issues in trade, society and the atmosphere.
Get a front-row seat to the way forward for social innovation.
Register now for Hitachi Social Innovation Forum 2021 AMERICAS
Executives and specialists from Hitachi Group companies will likely be joined by digital leaders from enterprise, academia, authorities and trade for keynotes, digital masterclasses, plus trade, society and know-how themed programming.
Speakers at Hitachi Social Innovation Forum Americas 2021 embrace:
- Toshiaki Higashihara, President & CEO Hitachi, Ltd
- Gajen Kandiah, CEO, Hitachi Vantara
- Dr. Jennifer Hall Chief, Data Science, Co-Director, Institute for Precision Cardiovascular Medicine, American Heart Association
- Rachel S. Hutter, SVP International Facilities and Operations Services, Worldwide Safety and Health, and Engineering, The Walt Disney Company
- Todd Hewlin, Partner, Chasm Group, and writer of ‘Goliath’s Revenge, How Established Companies Turn the Tables on Digital Disruptors’
- Hicham Abdessamad, Chairman, Hitachi America, Ltd., Chief Executive of Hitachi Global Social Innovation Business, Hitachi, Ltd.
- Duane Hughes, CEO, Workhorse
- Juan Santos, SVP Brand Experience & Innovation, Tavistock Group
- Alistair Dormer, Executive Vice President and Executive Officer and Chief Environmental Officer, Hitachi, Ltd.
- Topher White, CEO, Rainforest Connection
- Jon Snoddy, SVP, Imagineering R&D, Show, Ride & Technology, The Walt Disney Company
- Megan Smith, former Chief Technology Officer below President Obama
- Andreas Weigend, former Chief Scientist of Amazon.com, and writer of ‘Data for the People
- Alok Sharma, President, COP26
Hitachi Social Innovation Forum Digital Masterclass audio system will embrace:
- R (Ray) Wang, CEO, Constellation Research
- Michele Goetz, Vice President and Principal Researcher, Forrester
- Maribel Lopez, Founder, Lopez Research
- Tim Chou, Board Member and Stanford University Cloud Lecturer
- Martin Mocker, MIT Sloan Center for Information Systems Research
- Vijay Gurbaxani, Director of the Center for Digital Transformation at Paul Merage School of Business, UC Irvine
- Ganesh Bell, Board Member, Investor, CDO and Software CEO
“COVID-19 has affected nearly every aspect of our personal and professional life, with ripple effects that have challenged industries to assess and accelerate their digital initiatives,” mentioned Gajen Kandiah, chief govt officer, Hitachi Vantara. “The ability to achieve data-driven outcomes is critical to our clients’ ability to pivot their business and capitalize on an increasing digital-centric economy. At Hitachi Social Innovation Forum Americas, we will tell their stories and explain how data-driven leaders are changing the world in business, society and the environment.”
“At Hitachi, we view Social Innovation as the practice of leveraging innovation, digital technology, domain knowledge and products to solve challenges for both the individual consumer and society at large,” mentioned Hicham Abdessamad, chairman, Hitachi America, Ltd., and chief govt of Hitachi Global Social Innovation Business. “As a global leader in advancing the digital transformation of social infrastructure, our goal at HSIF is to bring thinkers and doers together to solve problems, address existing and future environmental challenges and showcase the digital solutions that we are successfully developing throughout the Hitachi Group ecosystem. We are excited to show how Hitachi, its partners, and customers are working together to drive adoption of new digital solutions and technologies that empower companies to adapt and transition into this new era of sustainability. Whether you’re an OEM, an energy provider, an IT Company or a government agency, we all have roles to play to make this a reality.”
Roundtable discussions, themed periods and thought-provoking keynote displays will present alternatives for attendees to listen to firsthand accounts of successes and classes discovered from friends, companions, analysts, shoppers and trade leaders Hitachi Social Innovation Forum 2021 AMERICAS will provide three completely different tracks:
- Business monitor focuses on methods to propel your small business ahead;
- Society monitor focuses on utilizing information to create social, environmental, and financial benefits; and
- Technology monitor spotlights how firms can revolutionize with information methods that adapt to our ever-changing world.
Connect with Hitachi Vantara
About Hitachi, America, Ltd.
Hitachi America, Ltd., headquartered in Santa Clara, CA, is a subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501). Hitachi America – the North American regional headquarters of Hitachi, Ltd. – and the 106 Hitachi Group firms in North America, make use of over 28,800 individuals as of March 2020. The firm drives digital innovation throughout 5 sectors – Mobility, Smart Life, Industry, Energy and IT – by Lumada, Hitachi’s superior digital answer for turning information into insights that drive digital innovation. The Hitachi Group is targeted on its Social Innovation Business, which mixes data know-how (IT), operational know-how (OT) and merchandise to ship options that enhance social, environmental and financial worth for its clients. For data on different Hitachi Group firms in North America, please go to http://www.hitachi.us/ (the United States), http://www.hitachi.ca/ (Canada) and http://www.hitachi.com.mx/en (Mexico).
About Hitachi Vantara
Hitachi Vantara, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hitachi, Ltd., guides our clients from what’s now to what’s subsequent by fixing their digital challenges. Working alongside every buyer, we apply our unmatched industrial and digital capabilities to their information and purposes to learn each enterprise and society. More than 80% of the Fortune 100 belief Hitachi Vantara to assist them develop new income streams, unlock aggressive benefits, decrease prices, improve buyer experiences, and ship social and environmental worth. Visit us at www.hitachivantara.com.
About Hitachi, Ltd.
Hitachi, Ltd. (TSE: 6501), headquartered in Tokyo, Japan, is targeted on its Social Innovation Business that mixes data know-how (IT), operational know-how (OT) and merchandise. The firm’s consolidated revenues for fiscal 12 months 2019 (ended March 31, 2020) totaled 8,767.2 billion yen ($80.four billion), and it employed roughly 301,000 individuals worldwide. Hitachi drives digital innovation throughout 5 sectors – Mobility, Smart Life, Industry, Energy and IT – by Lumada, Hitachi’s superior digital options, companies, and applied sciences for turning information into insights to drive digital innovation. Its goal is to ship options that enhance social, environmental and financial worth for its clients. For extra data on Hitachi, please go to the corporate’s web site at https://www.hitachi.com.
SOURCE Hitachi Vantara Corporation