SOME IT WORKS. SOME CHANGES WHAT’S POSSIBLE.
SHARE YOUR PASSION. More than 90% of automotive improvements are based mostly on electronics and software program. That’s why artistic freedom and lateral considering are so vital within the pursuit of really novel options. That’s why our specialists will deal with you as a part of the workforce from day one, encourage you to carry your personal concepts to the desk – and provide the alternative to essentially present what you are able to do. Within our IT division „Emerging Technologies” we industrialize new, modern and rising applied sciences to manufacturing. We develop technical options, which change the way in which of working inside the entire Group. With our up-to-date and trendsetting IT merchandise we push the transformation of the BMW Group additional. We give you a horny place within the discipline of “Artificial Intelligence for Engineering” inside the IT product “Artificial Intelligence”. Together with departments of all BMW AG divisions and different BMW Group corporations, we achieve data from high-volume in addition to picture information to optimize processes, enhance product high quality and enhance buyer understanding. You will actively help in creating and industrializing AI and Computer Vision options for Engineering by constructing and validating pipelines permitting AI-technologies to work together with engineering information and software program.
What awaits you?
- Gaining perception within the automobile digital design course of at BMW and diving-in an actual utility of AI for Engineering.
- Research finest practices within the discipline of picture high quality management and picture processing in addition to state-of-the-art strategies Machine Learning/Deep Learning.
- Developing out-of-the field options combining Ok-how from Engineering, Programming and Artificial Intelligence (Computer Vision and Machine Learning or Deep Learning).
- Automating guide engineering duties inside a constructing block, interface it with an current AI answer.
- Validating and optimizing your pipeline within the context of an industrial manufacturing use case.
- Building a user-friendly sustainable pipeline for additional utilization of your AI-solution by builders and customers.
- Working intently with IT and engineering counterparts on the necessities, turning concepts into efficient options and independently presenting your outcomes.
- Working in an agile venture group as a part of a Munich based mostly function workforce.
What do you have to carry alongside?
- Master or superior part of Bachelor Studies of Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering, Computer Science or comparable qualification.
- Kledge of Geometry, Physics, Engineering, Computer Aided Engineering and/or Computer Aided Design.
- Kledge of and first sensible expertise in Machine Learning, Deep Learning and/or Computer Vision.
- Strong Interest in Programming (e.g. bash scripting), Software Development, Automation, ideally confirmed first expertise.
- Advanced programming expertise in Python together with expertise with libraries resembling Scikit Learn or OpenCV and in ML-framework Tensorflow.
- Readiness to amass new kledge and expertise, theoretical and sensible (literature analysis, programing & evaluation duties).
- Team spirit, communication expertise and structured work type.
- od German and English language expertise.
Do you share enthusiasm for modern applied sciences and revel in studying new issues and broadening your horizon? Apply ! Earliest beginning date: 07/01/2021Period: 5-6 months. Working hours: Full-time Contact: BMW Group Recruiting Team+49 89 382-17001