Businesses throughout the globe have recognised the significance of accelerating their digital transformation journey to navigate the put up COVID world. However, many corporations nonetheless battle to take their transformation initiatives off the bottom on account of their expertise hole and the dearth of digital tradition. For organisations, the important thing to taking full benefit of leading edge know-how is to border a strong technique to construct a dynamic, agile and well-rounded workforce.
According to latest analysis, 69 per cent of organisations are making skill-building extra prevalent now greater than ever. Taking the cue, multinational corporations reminiscent of Amazon, Microsoft, Google, and Salesforce have invested of their workforce to remain forward of the curve.
That stated, making a data-skilled ecosystem is not any small job — not solely it requires organisations to democratise knowledge but additionally create agile, multidisciplinary groups. The course of begins with bridging the information literacy hole that may assist organisations break the analytics silos and maximise their data-driven capabilities. Building efficient studying modules with hands-on observe and honing analytical expertise can drive expertise transformation.
To that finish, Analytics India Magazine, in affiliation with Jigsaw Academy, is organising a digital spherical desk dialogue on June 30, 2021, masking the theme: “Analytics as a Driver of Talent Transformation.”
Join a bunch of influential, forward-thinking studying and improvement leaders, together with Chief Human Resource officers, to grasp organisations’ vital ache factors in making a data-skilled workforce to deal with them.
The session might be helmed by Sarita Digumarti, the co-founder & CEO of Jigsaw Academy. Her intensive analytics and consulting expertise throughout numerous domains, together with retail, healthcare, and monetary companies, will assist the attendees perceive learn how to proceed nurturing expertise of their organisation and the way Jigsaw is positioned to allow that. She additionally wears a school’s hat occasionally.
Ashish Gupta, the Head of Programs at Manipal Jigsaw, will average the spherical desk dialogue. An IoT chief with intensive experience in product lifecycle administration, hardware-software co-design and techniques design, Ashish might be an important a part of the dialogue. He has intensive expertise within the semiconductor and client electronics business and tech product startups constructing good linked computing units.
Key Discussion Points
The Round Table will cowl the next subjects:
- Effective methods for expertise administration and transformation.
- Importance of making an analytics-savvy workforce for gaining aggressive benefits.
- The proper sources organisations can present to assist workers adapt to the brand new regular.
- Fostering a tradition of steady studying to future-proof the workforce.
- How Jigsaw Academy is enabling this expertise transformation with customised interactive studying interventions.
Who Should Attend
- CHROs, CXOs & HR Heads
- Learning & Development Heads
- HRBP (Human Resource Business Partners) Heads
- Training and Development Leaders
- Directors/Heads of Talent Management
- CIOs & Business Leaders
Date & Time — June 30 & 5:00 PM onwards.
- 5:00 — 5:05 PM: Welcome tackle by AIM
- 5:05 — 5:20 PM: Keynote by Jigsaw Academy
- 5:20 — 6:15 PM: Round Table dialogue
- 6:15 — 6:25 PM: Audience Q&A
- 6:25 — 6:30 PM: Vote of thanks by AIM